Sunday, April 10, 2011

Motivation

As I have been working with Neb I am finding that he is calm and laid back as I figured he might be. However he is ignorant to what I am asking to do. I have stayed on the ground with him to give him the idea of what I am asking. I don't anticipate that I will have any trouble at all getting on him. But when I do I want him to know what I am asking. I have to get after him pretty good sometimes to get him to put out effort. This is going to be handy when he does start working on his own, because he wont be easy to upset. I am going to get on in the next couple days and I am excited to find out how he does out and about. He is light on the end of the rope and that tells me that he has an incredible train ability factor. I am excited for him. I will update again next week. Until next time God Bless, BW

No comments:

Post a Comment